Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Announcement of the Art By Miran Design Team

It's an exciting time...The July- December Art By Miran  Design Teams are being announced over on Art By Miran Challenge Blog....if you hop on over you will find my name listed under the Showcase Team!!!  I am looking forward to designing  many projects- featuring these lovely images.
And the first card I have made is for this very special announcement and is featuring the image
 Two Scoop Tammy.


I hope you enjoy and maybe treat yourself to your favorite flavor of ice cream.  Also, I invite you to join in the fun and enter a challenge on the Art By Miran Challenge Blog and also the challenge on the Art By Miran Facebook group.

Hugs,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Whimsy Stamps Challenge- Use ribbon (7/14)


No comments:

Post a Comment