Saturday, July 18, 2015

That's My Jam by Karleigh Sue

I am hosting over at the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog.  I have an awesome image to share with you today- That's My Jam.  She is perfect for any of those teenage girl cards you have to make.  She is very trendy with her headphone and Ipod!!



I have made a twisted easel card- just love these easy to make cards!!  I also had the perfect paper from Kaisercraft  in my stash to make her pop!!
Please take a few moments and head over the Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog and enter the latest challenge to win some free Digi's.  Also stop by the Facebook Page- become a follower and stay update with lots of Karleigh Sue news.

Have a wonderful Saturday,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments- ATG w/ a sentiment (7/28)
Crafty Girlz- ATG (8/14)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the image, you've coloured her beautifully & showcased her perfectly!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colored image and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. BlueHost is ultimately the best hosting provider with plans for any hosting needs.

    ReplyDelete