Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Ice Skating Elf by Scrapper's Delight

Happy 2016!!!
It's time for a new challenge at
This week the challenge is Anything Goes!
I am sharing Ice Skating Elf

 I feel like I am done making Christmas Cards- I am ready to put the red and green papers away!!
So even though this is a Christmas like image- I used pinks and browns- making it into
a Winter like card- using some Frantage to mimic some snow.
                                  Our sponsor this week is:
                                      Scrapper's Delight
        StoreEtsy

Prize: 3 Digital Images

Thank you for stopping by today,
Amy 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
The Crafty Addicts- ATG (2/2) 
Inspiration Destination-ATG (1/12)
Crafting By Design- ATG (1/25) 
Crafty Time- Make It Sparkle (1/30)
Creative Moments- ATG (1/17)
The Paper Shelter- punches and/or dies (1/12)

8 comments:

  1. Amazing Card Amy! Love this in pink. I just went over to the challenge as I have never heard of it but the current challenge isn't live yet!!! I will keep checking back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful image, she's so cute, great coloring too Amy!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I love all the sparkle.! Please tell me... who won your card and candy from the 1st blogiversary? Hoping it was me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I love the hot pink, brown and white combo! Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, this card is so pretty! I love the sweet image, and all of the details on your card. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter. We hope to see you again!
    xx Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I love it. I'm following your beautiful blog. So talented.

    Hugs
    Tammi, CCC Digi Creations DT sister

    ReplyDelete