Thursday, July 2, 2015

Rock My World by All Dressed Up

Hello fellow Bloggers!  It's time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts.  This time around the challenge is to use a banner or pendant on your entry.  We have an awesome sponsor this week- All Dressed Up and I created a card using Rock My World.


Isn't this little guy a total Rock Star!!!  I love making these shaped cars...and my nephew will adore it!!  I hope you take some time to color and create.
Hugs,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card Amy! I bet your nephew loves it:)
    xx Bonnie - DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge , great card
    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I love everything about this one! Fun shape, fab image and coloring, the stars are perfect as are the papers! Great work!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete