Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Fairy Kitten by A Day For Daisies

Hi There-
Today is the start of a new challenge at
The theme is- Finish The Inside.
I am sharing Fairy Kitten 
 I love this sweet little kitten- I thought 
a cute pair of glasses would make him
look so smart!
 Inside of the card

Our sponsor is A Day For Daisies 
and the prize is a $12 gift certificate.  

Thanks for stopping by,
Amy 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Jade Sparkling Butterflies- ATG (5/24) 
Craft Rocket- Flower Power (5/23) 
Alphabet Challenge- F- furry friends (5/26) 
Ching-Chou Kuik- cats/dogs (5/28)

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Amy, I love that kitten and the added glasses, gorgeous papers too! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Amy! I love how you've colored the kitty and the inside is super! Great job!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete