Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mia by Artbymiran

Good Morning- Happy Saturday!
Today I am hosting over at the
Artbymiran Showcase BLOG.

I am sharing Mia 
 What a beautiful image to work with- I am really loving
this color combo too.  And I was able to use some amazing
Graphic 45 paper too.
I invite you to join in our challenges at the
Artbymiran Facebook Page and 
Challenge BLOG.

Thanks for stopping by,
Amy 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Through The Purple Haze- ATG (5/17) 
The Crafter's Cafe- Ladies (5/20) 
Scrapper's Delights- ATG (5/30)

4 comments:

  1. A lovely scene card with lots of lovely detail. Come into the Crafters Café again soon, CarolG & DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo beutiful. A wonderful creation ! Love The colours and The design is so great !!Thank you so much for play Along in our challenge at Scrappers Delight this time. I hope you join again next challenge.
    HUGS :0) Cicci, DT Scrappers Delights
    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and colors! Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. BlueHost is one of the best hosting provider for any hosting plans you require.

    ReplyDelete