Wednesday, January 6, 2016

April's Rain by Artbymiran

Hello Blogger Friends-
I am hosting on the Artbymiran Showcase Blog-
I am sharing April's Rain

 I have colored her with my Copic's and added Glossy Accents for the rain/water effect.
The background was colored with BV20 and then I added drops of rubbing
alcohol to give the added texture.
 I love adorasble leaf umbrella and froggy rain boots- I am sending this card out
to my BFF.  She is struggling with some health issues and needs a little
"sunshine" in her mailbox.
I have made a step card- since the sentiment is rather large..It helped "stack" the image
without crowding it.

I invite you to visit the Artbymiran challenge BLOG and Facebook page.

Thank you for stopping by,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
The Crafty Addicts- ATG (2/2)
Inspiration Destination- Atg (1/12)
Crafting By Designs- ATG (1/25) 
Creative Moments- ATG (1/17)

3 comments:

  1. Really cute and creative. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and love the different shaped card looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. BlueHost is ultimately the best hosting provider for any hosting services you need.

    ReplyDelete