Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

April's Rain by Artbymiran

Hello Blogger Friends-
I am hosting on the Artbymiran Showcase Blog-
I am sharing April's Rain

 I have colored her with my Copic's and added Glossy Accents for the rain/water effect.
The background was colored with BV20 and then I added drops of rubbing
alcohol to give the added texture.
 I love adorasble leaf umbrella and froggy rain boots- I am sending this card out
to my BFF.  She is struggling with some health issues and needs a little
"sunshine" in her mailbox.
I have made a step card- since the sentiment is rather large..It helped "stack" the image
without crowding it.

I invite you to visit the Artbymiran challenge BLOG and Facebook page.

Thank you for stopping by,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
The Crafty Addicts- ATG (2/2)
Inspiration Destination- Atg (1/12)
Crafting By Designs- ATG (1/25) 
Creative Moments- ATG (1/17)

2 comments:

  1. Really cute and creative. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and love the different shaped card looks fab

    ReplyDelete