Sunday, January 24, 2016

Queen Anne's Lace- Sanctuary Bloomin Treasure by Lacy Sunshine

Hello Friends,
It is a beautiful Sunday- here in Arizona! Today should be
about 75 degrees and sunny! Just gorgeous!

We have a new Anything Goes challenge starting today at






I love the emotion in this sweet image.  I really wanted to evoke this beautiful
emotion in my coloring and adding the Shabby Pink Frantage, was the finishing touch.

I was arranging my flowers and just kept adding- one more here and one more there!
Before I knew it my card was a little "front heavy"...LOL...but again, the emotion and the
beauty was there.
I invite you to come and play along with us on our challenge BLOG and our Facebook

Thanks for stopping by,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Ching-Chou Kuik- use something new- image (1/29)
Creative Fingers- ATG (2/4)
Creative Ladybirds- ATG (1/31)
Glitter 'n' Sparkle- inspired by song (Love Conquers All by Deep Purple) 1/30
Whimsy Stamps- Love (2/15)

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Amy and I just love the gorgeous collection of flowers at the top! Thank you for joining in our challenge this month at Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge blog. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Ching-Chou Kuik DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project. I love all the details that you have added. Thanks so much for joining us over at the Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge blog.

    Hugs - Kristina
    Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love the Frantage and the flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Ladybirds.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, LOvely colors. Great job. Thank you for playing with Glitter and Sparkle Kasha DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “Use something new”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    Creative Fingers DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete