Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Lovely Lila by Artbymiran

Good Morning-
Today I am hosting on the Artbymiran Showcase Blog.
I am sharing Lovely Lila.

 I made a gate card- with lots of layers.
 I love pink and purple together- and always
have fun with crazy hair color combos!

 The inside of the card- all ready for a loving sentiment.
I would like to invite you to visit the Artbymiran
Facebook Page and join us for an anything
goes challenge on our BLOG.
Thank you for stopping by,
Amy 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Spellbinding Stamps by Nikki- something new (all the paper) 1/21
Whimsy Stamps- With Love (2/17) 
Love To Scrap- ATG (1/31) 
Creative Moments- ATG (2/1) 
Inspiration Destination- ATG (1/26)

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so fun! I just love the colors - they're so bright and vibrant. I'm really digging her hair too. I'm a sucker for purple hair. Thanks so much for entering our New for You challenge over at Spellbinding Stamps by Nikki Burnette.

    Tonya - Spellbinding Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card design, a striking color combination, sweet image and super coloring. Thank you for entering our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card, I love your style. This is so eye catching and fantastic colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card. I love the combination of colours you have used. Thank you for sharing your talent at Creative Moments. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete