Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Fae Believes by Faery Ink

It time for a new challenge at
This week the challenge is Anything Goes!
I am sharing Fae Believes Sign
 I decided to make a little decoration- I started off coloring her with my Copic markers.
I wanted to experiment with non-traditional holiday colors-  So lime green and pink...!!
I had an oval piece of balsa wood- I used some awesome sparkly, foil type paper- and boy does
it sparkle! Wow...The finishing touch was the cute pom-pom trim and sequin bow!
Side view-
Thanks for stopping by,
Amy

Our sponsors this week are:

Prize: 3 Digital Images

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Love To Scrap- Christmas (12/20) 
ABC Christmas Challenge- Y is for youngster (12/20) 
Crafting By Design- ATG (12/29) 
Crafting For All Seasons- Anything but a card (1/8) 
Creative Moments- ATG Christmas (1/3) 
Crafty Girls Creations-ATG (12/15)

5 comments:

  1. wow great job! Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! I love all the sparkle. I bet it looks great on your tree. Thanks for sharing it at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauitful decoration so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous card, Amy. Your colouring is fab so are the colours. Cute image too. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful decoration with great detail. Thank you for sharing at Creative Moments. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete