Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Star Light by Artbymiran

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!
It is my turn to host over at the Artbymiran Showcase Blog.
I am sharing Star Light with you today.

 I have created an 8x8 canvas...I was a little worried how to approach this task...then decided to make 
a card design, of sorts.  I used some background, layering paper on the gold canvas...then
placed the image where I wanted it.  As with a card, I added a bow, and a sentiment and some embellishments.
 I had to go on to Pinterest to find out how to make this bow... and I am very pleased with the outcome.
 A view of the depth of the canvas-  perfect for a new wall hanging.


I would like to invite you to join in our challenges on Facebook and the 
challenge BLOG.  If you are in need of a new image to play with- please visit
the Artbymiran SHOP.

Thank you for stopping by,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Decorate To Celebrate- (12/22)
A Snowflakes Promise- Christmas (12/27)
Christmas Card Challenges- (12/18)
Come and Get It- ATG (12/31)
Craft Your Passion- ATG (12/20)
Crafting By Design- Happy Holidays (12/30)
Crafting For All Seasons- Anything but a card (1/4)
Holly Jolly Christmas- (12/31)

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous canvas . love the image and embellishing especially that lush bow . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is simply beautiful! Just love that bow! Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons challenge. Mary DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card Amy, Love the ribbon and the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful canvas, Amy! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful canvas, gorgeous colors and design. Wonderful gift tags and so darling. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons, hope to see you again. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your canvas. Beautiful design and colors. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete