Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Poinsetta Girl by Artbymiran

Hiya!
It is my turn to host over at the Artbymiran Showcase Blog
Our theme is Gold and/or Silver
I am sharing Poinsetta Girl

 I started out coloring her with my Copic markers- using the darker tones of reds and
greens and browns.  I accented with golds- paper, embellishments and sentiments.
A closer look at this pretty girl.

I invite you to browse the Store- there are over 250 images to choose from.  We also
sponsor a challenge BLOG, with opportunities to win images. The design team and
Miran interact often on our Facebook Fan Page- come by for a visit!

Have a wonderful day,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
A Snowflakes Promise- Christmas (12/14)
Crafty Sentiments Designs- Winter (12/7)
Papertake Weekly- ATG (12/6)

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the dark colors you chose. Thank you for joining our Winter Challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete