Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Gabbie Birthday Fairy by Faery Ink

It's time for a new challenge at
Our theme this week is Anything Goes
I am sharing Gabbie Birthday Fairy

 I had so much fun with this cutie- Can I just say...I totally love this time of year and the holiday season, but I feel I have only been creating Christmas projects.  So I was ready for a fun birthday
card- and I think I used a little bit of every embellishment in my stash!!
A closer look at the image- I always color with my Copic markers...this blonde
hair color was new combo for me- I found it on Pinterest
YR11, YR15, YR19, YR24

Thank you for stopping by,
Amy


Oddball Art
Store -http://www.oddballartco.etsy.com
Prize - 3 Images from their store
and
Faery Ink

                                                              Store - www.faeryink.com
Blog -  http://faeryink.com/blog/http://faeryink.com
Prize - 3 Digi Images

and

                                                                   Di's Digi Stamps
                                                        Store- http://www.disdistamps.com/
                                                                Prize- $12 gift certificate

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafting By Design- ATG (12/29)
Inspiration Destination- ATG (12/15)
The Paper Shelter- Happy Birthday (12/15)
Crafting With An Attitude-ATG (12/27)
Crafty Girls Creations-ATG (12/15)


6 comments:

  1. Great birthday card! the image is very beautifully colored and the design with all the details is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination, good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love your choice in colors and embellishments.

    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our 5th birthday blog hop.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam xx

    Craftychickcards.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project is really cute !! I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at TPS challenge. Good luck !
    Sandra DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Amy! Love all of the details and bright colors. Thank you for playing along with our challenge at The Paper Shelter. Good luck!
    xx Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning. Love all the layers. So glad you joined the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great looking card, fabby colour combo. Lovely design. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete