Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Pearl Lotus Syren by Lacy Sunshine

Happy New Year's Eve!!!
Today is the start of a new challenge at
 Challenge: All Things New
I am sharing a NEW TECHNIQUE using
 Using my Copic markers- I colored the background.  I wanted to give the illusion of a 
sunset and the water...then blended them.  Since Copic's are alcohol based- I used 
a some rubbing alcohol from my medicine cabinet and some Q-Tips to "pick up" some
ink.  It is very simple and effective- just dab as much or as little of the tip in the alcohol and dab it
on the paper...play around and see what works for you.
 I also added some Glossy accents in the water and the globe in her hand- Love how this effect
looks.  Gives a lot of texture and depth. Another NEW thing on this card is my embossing folder.
Our Sponsor:

http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/shop.html
Prize: 3 Digi's
Have a wonderful evening and be safe!
Amy 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Polkadoodles- ATG (1/15) 
Petal Lu- ATG (1/12) 
4 Crafty Chicks- ATG (1/4) 
Cute Card Thursday- ATG (1/5)

Inspiration Destination- ATG (1/4)

Crafty Girlz Challenges- ATG (1/14) 
Create and Inspire- ATG (1/12)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is amazing and I love the way you highlighted your image. Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab colouring and background!
    Thank you for sharing with Create and Inspire!
    Susan
    DT for Create and Inspire!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the color of her hair. Thanks for joining our ATG challenge this time at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, the water looks amazing. thank you for joining us at Petal Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great experimenting! I will be playing with rubbing alcohol and my Copics. Good idea. Thanks for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete