Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Peace, Love and Joy Penguins by Bugaboo

Happy December 1st!!!  It's time for a new challenge at
Our theme is Anything Goes!!  
 I colored the image with my Copic's- then started with a solid black 5x7 card base.
I added a Snowflake Overlay from the Paper Temptress- I love how it worked out...
I usually shy away from overlays/transparencies because I am not sure how to use
them or how to adhere them.  So I added some silver rick-rack, which hide the glue-perfect!!

I invite you to join our challenge HERE- it is open until Dec 14th...Anything Goes!

Thanks for visiting,
AMY
The sponsors for this challenge are
Bugaboo Digi Stamps 


 
The Prize for the lucky winner is 7 Digi Stamps

and

My Stitch Back In Twine

The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Uncoloured Digi Images

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Come and get it- add sentiment (12/4) 
Pile It On- red or green (12/5) 
A Snowflakes Promise- Christmas (12/14) 
Crafty Sentiments Designs- Winter (12/7) 
Creative Card Crew- It's Cold Outside (12/6) 
Your Scrapbook Place- ATG (12/29)

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and design. Great Job! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Your coloring is amazing.

    Hugs,
    Tammi CCC Digi Creations DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design Christmas card. The penguins are so cute. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Amy, love the pretty bling frame around the image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute! love the penguins. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Your Scrapbook Place this month! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete