Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

One Of A Kind by Sweet 'N' Sassy

Happy Thursday!!
It's new challenge today at Creative Knockouts.
The theme is Winged Wonders
I am sharing One Of A Kind
 I love this image...it can be used in so many settings.  I really wanted to make
these birds into Christmas Cardinal's.  They are so cute, singing their little hearts out!
I highlighted the image with black stones and also bordered the lace with the same
black stones...just made this pop.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your entry in our challenge.
Amy
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/digital-products/
$10 gift certificate

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown- ATG (1/4) 
The Paper Shelter- ATG (1/5)
The Paper Girls -Christmas (12/19) 
Scrapping 4 Fun - ATG (12/31)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image the colours and your design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Amy! Love the flower and the lace, gorgeous for the holidays!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and such a great poinsettia. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete